Leadership & talent solutions for better business outcomes
The FMCG sector never stands still. There are always challenges to face. But whatever the market conditions, there are also opportunities to gain a competitive advantage and grow.
We partner with forward-looking businesses in achieving sustainable change – change that delivers on ambitious commercial goals. We have supported wide-ranging companies and diverse transformation programmes, from huge carve outs of businesses following private equity acquisitions, to start-ups aiming to develop brand, sales and profitability, to SMEs needing assistance in the growth of their business.
By building long-lasting relationships, we gain a fuller understanding of the challenges involved, then connect our clients with the best talent in the market. We’re able to support with single interim appointments and consultancy projects. We also build whole teams to deliver complex change and high-level transformations.
Our focus is always your end goal – and achieving the outcome to deliver it.
Helping you accelerate performance
We’re passionate about helping our clients’ businesses move forward. We liaise closely with you to agree a talent solution aligned to your goals. Then, our subject matter experts, interim executives and/or consultancy teams are deployed to fix problems, drive growth or turn performance around.
In a fiercely competitive market, manufacturers are evolving rapidly to outperform their peers. Automation and new technologies are opening possibilities beyond cost-cutting and efficiency gains.
Our FMCG team connects businesses with experienced leaders who understand how to manage transformation, improve processes, drive growth and boost profits. We've supported owner-managed businesses, private equity-backed firms and large corporates in achieving their goals.
Whatever the specifics of your situation, we can place talent with the experience to excel.
Drawing on significant FMCG experience, our team have the knowledge, insight and expertise to deliver across diverse industry sectors.
We help our clients
- Implement new structures, people and processes
- Deliver workforce implementation plans
- Design and deliver quality improvement plans
- Improve the customer journey and experience while increasing efficiencies and reducing costs
- Create financial rigour in distressed situations
- Transform supply chains and operations
- Achieve better brand propositions
- Provide commercial and strategic assistance, along with hands on assistance
- Board effectiveness review
- Leadership assessment
- Executive coaching & development
- Succession planning
- Project recruitment
Key benefits of interim managers
- Cost-effective expertise to lead and deliver change and transformation
- Immediate access to specialist expertise for delivering operational and financial turnaround
- Hiring of expertise on a project basis to support pre-acquisition due diligence
- Leadership and programme management for successful end-to-end delivery of a merger or acquisition
- Programme director – Global FMCG chilled business
- CIO – European consumer manufacturing company
- Head of Indirect Procurement – Global Food Service
- Head of Logistics – Start-up consumer manufacturing
- Group Financial Controller – multi-billion FMCG
- HR Transformation Director – Food ingredients business
- Marketing director – global dairy business
- M&A consultant – private equity-backed firm with FMCG investment