Mergers & acquisitions
High-calibre leadership and specialist expertise to consolidate & transform
Talented leaders and specialists are key to maximising the success of a merger or acquisition deal. Through the agile deployment of talent consultancy and resourcing we help you to mitigate risk and speed up and smooth the deal process. Our support gives you greater capacity to lay the foundations for long term success. We can then deploy senior programme management and delivery specialists to deliver consolidation and restructures in line with business and value creation strategies.
How we help
- Talent & leadership due diligence - our data-driven assessment services provide performance-predicting insight into behavioural and leadership capabilities
- Technology/CIO/CTT due diligence - we offer specialist expertise in assessing the digital and technology capabilities of leaders and their organisations
- Interim finance and risk professionals - fast access to specialists to support deal execution
- Interim leadership - filling skills gaps with specialist and proven expertise, driving change and turnaround
- Executive search - source and deployment of high-calibre leaders with the experience, qualities and drive for change and transformation success
- Leadership development - practical, results-focused consultancy delivered through a commercial lens to strengthen incumbents’ performance
How you benefit
- Minimise and mitigate risk
- Avoid delays in deal execution
- Strengthen your due diligence processes
- Predict future performance of leaders
- Shape higher-performing leadership teams
- Higher value added from interims deployed via own Return on Interim® methodology
Total Talent Performance. Maximise the return on private equity deals.
For private equity firms, we offer a unique leadership and talent solution that adds value across the whole deal life cycle. Total Talent Performance is an integrated offering allowing you to draw on the right mix of skills and expertise for leadership and programme management, wherever you need support: whether that’s at origination, due diligence, value creation or exit stages of the deal cycle.
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.Learn more
Explore our industry sector expertise
Together, our consultants, specialists, interims and candidates bring a depth of industry expertise gained through first-hand experience in every major sector of the UK economy.Learn more