I’m a director within the executive search team where I focus on the technology sector.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I have over twenty-six years’ experience in head-hunting leading technology and commercial professionals across the world. I am passionate about growing existing relationships, delivering exceptional customer/candidate experience, winning new business and helping companies become more profitable. A highly motivated, energetic and lateral thinking director with an outstanding record in talent acquisition and management, I work at CXO-level within EMEA and APAC and enjoy a strong professional network in the communications, digital technology and media industries.
I have lived and worked in UK, Australia, Sweden, Singapore, Turkey and UAE and thrive on working in (and learning from) a multi-cultural environment.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
I encourage people to develop a positive, “can do” mindset. We are all outstanding at something, whether it is designing buildings, running races or tying your shoelaces. I try to be a good listener and be supportive at all times.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
Technology is everywhere and it is growing at an astonishing speed. The only limitations to what we will be able to do with it are our imaginations. That is both inspiring and unnerving. I believe technology will be able to help us solve a great many of our social issues and look forward to the rise in clean-tech and sustainable energy.
- What’s your top three podcasts/books?
- Any Human Heart by William Boyd
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
- Illywhacker by Peter Carey
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
- How do you prefer to start your day?
With black Sumatran coffee.