I’m a senior consultant within the interim management team focusing on Financial Services and FinTech. I am looking forward to building new and exciting relationships with great companies, partnering with exceptional Interim executives, and delivering exceptional value.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
Over 13 years working within tech executive search, with a focus on building out development teams for fast growing software houses and working alongside leadership teams to advise on best hiring strategy.
I will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience of the sector and the ability to help companies achieve their strategic goals.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
Extremely bullish about the future of the UK FinTech market. London in particular is one of the leading FinTech hubs in the world. The recent uncertainty in all markets will need to continue to be navigated. However, there is definitely more positive sentiment in the industry. I expect will see big tech and traditional banks move even deeper into FinTech, and some interesting acquisitions might be on the cards.
For consumers, I think we will see increasing personalisation within FinTech products, as companies learn how to harness the power of AI. I think there will also be greater emphasis on FinTech products which educate consumers on greater financial literacy.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
Outside of work, when I am not attending swimming, ballet, or football classes with my daughters, you can find me on the golf course or spending quality time with my wife.
- What’s your top three podcasts/books?
- Atomic Habits-James Clear (Book)
- FinTech Insider-11:FS (Podcast)
- Rest is Politics – Alastair Campbell and Rory Stewart (Podcast)
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Try to do the hardest task first.
- How do you prefer to start your day?
Either taking the dog for a walk, or making pancakes with my daughters
- What was your first job?
My A Level work experience was working for a local company that sold amazing treehouses.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Always give your best, how you do one thing is how you do everything.