I’m responsible for our executive search service offering. I lead our search team, co-creating our strategy and proposition in line with client needs and NSCG objectives, ensuring we stay relevant and high performing in an ever-changing market. I also contribute as an active member of the manufacturing & engineering sector team and the wider leadership group.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I have a 20+ year track record in executive search complemented by a background in psychometric assessment. I have worked with a wide range of organisations under different ownership regimes and successfully delivered assignments across multiple sectors in the UK and internationally. I bring market insight and fresh thinking to assignments, working closely with clients to define their leadership requirements in terms of values, philosophy and culture fit, as well as knowledge and experience. I am also an advocate of inclusion and diversity in all its guises.
- What do you love the most about your job?
I love building deep, long-lasting relationships and partnering with organisations and leaders to deliver great outcomes. Beyond that, being part of a dynamic business with clear vision and ambition for its clients gives me a buzz.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
- Crossfit – I enjoy exercise and I’m an enthusiastic amateur crossfitter. I love being part of the crossfit community, testing my own limits and constantly developing new skills.
- Music – I am a high-tech soul aficionado and a big fan of Detroit techno music. The Belleville Three (Derrick May, Juan Atkins and Kevin Saunderson) are my musical heroes.
- Football – I am a season ticket holder at Anfield and have been a lifelong Liverpool fan.