I am a researcher in our talent intelligence team.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
With a BSc in Psychology and previous experience in clinical research, I bring a solid awareness of the research process to my role, with strong skills in communicating key information to meet clients’ needs.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
As a researcher, I help provide real-life data that allows clients to answer difficult questions. This drives the development of more positive, supportive, and efficient working cultures, in turn helping people to excel within their careers and achieve their full potential.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
I enjoy being creative in some form, such as sketching or going to life drawing classes. I also like to stay active, practising yoga and going to the gym.
- What’s your top three podcasts?
- Off-menu podcast
- Grounded with Louis Theroux podcast
- Pride and Prejudice
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Put your phone/alarm on the opposite side of the room before you go to bed.
Write to-do lists and plan a time slot for each task. If it takes less than two minutes, do it now.