I am the principal lead for private healthcare and the charitable sector at NSCG. I work with many charities, large and small, who need interim support across their senior level roles. I also work with many private acute hospitals, private-equity backed care homes, and many healthcare organisations both large and small. In my role, I provide experienced professional interims and consultants to assist when there is organisational change, growth, or when there is an urgent need for immediate executive support, mainly as a result of something unexpected happening. In 2022, I was voted the number one consultant in the annual Institute of Interim Management Interim Service Provider Survey.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I have over 35 years experience in consultancy. I’ve worked internationally as a partner of an international search and recruitment consultancy, leading a pioneering team of 60 talent consulting professionals. I’ve worked in the UK as a consultant extensively in various sectors, however healthcare has been my focus area for the last 10 years. I’ve built a strong network across the UK of experienced healthcare interims, and have a strong client network.
- Achievements & credentials
I’ve been placed in the top 15 UK interim management consultants in the last few years, and voted #1 UK provider consultant through the Institute of Interim Management in 2022.
- What do you love the most about your job?
My role is fast-moving and rewarding as healthcare is a 24/7 sector that never stops. No day is ever the same. I’ve been involved in some highly confidential healthcare consultancy projects over the years that have been interesting and incredibly rewarding. The best part of my role is helping to support patient outcomes on a daily basis and the sense of helping to enable effective change of the healthcare system as a whole, whether its organisational integration, mergers, acquisitions or redesign.
It is fantastic to partner with so many healthcare providers and charities and support them with their interim requirements to reach great outcomes.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
- I like to spend time with my daughter who is now 15 and who is growing up so quickly. She would say I probably try to talk too much about careers to her – which is probably a result of my work!
- When I am not working, I love sailing around the Greek islands, where I lived for 5 years. There’s nothing more relaxing than being in calm water, visiting a Greek Taverna by the sea and switching off from the everyday bustle of life.
- Travel is my passion, rarely these days is there the opportunity to visit new locations, however there’s so many places I’d love to visit in the future. I love learning about different cultures and meeting new people.