I’m a board director and lead the financial & professional services practice at NSCG. I spend my time engaging with our client partners to understand how our proposition and suite of services add value, and work with our internal teams to deliver successful outcomes across executive search, interim management, agile talent solutions and leadership assessment.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I’ve spent the last 20 years delivering senior executive talent into financial services companies. My clients range from challenger and neo-banks to corporates, insurance businesses, London markets and asset managers. Regardless of the organisation, the key is providing a tailored solution based on a detailed understanding of the outcomes clients are looking to achieve.
- What do you love the most about your job?
I joined NSCG in 2005, when there were three of us! I love that I’m able to be on a journey to shape, build and grow an organisation at the forefront of something I am deeply passionate about – how talent will create value in the future world of work.
I’m lucky enough to work with a team of clever, motivated and fun people.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
- I’ve always been interested in the Arts and having three daughters who dance ballet it has become a family pastime. I sit on the Board of the Royal Academy of Dance and I’m the Chair of the committee building the new RAD headquarters in Battersea. I’ve met some incredible people and know far more about ballet (and construction!) than I used to.
- I’m part of a very sociable cycling club which doesn’t take itself very seriously. We do a trip away to Portugal every year which is something I always look forward to.
- I go running several times a week, which is great for the mind as well as the body. I ran the London Marathon once, although now in my mid-forties have no plans to do so again.