Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
New Street Consulting Group are a talent consulting business, working with a range of clients across sectors to help them make informed people decisions, which will help them to evolve, adapt and transform.
We are currently looking for a first-class administrator to join our business to provide our consultants with administrative support, you will be used to working in a fast-paced environment offering a “customer first” service.
Our offices are based in central London, but the company offers flexible working with a combination of home and office working.
- General day-to-day administration assistance
- Meeting arrangements/ diary management
- Database and contract administration
- Handling telephone enquiries/reception cover
- Offering clients and candidates a first class customer service and assisting with any queries or requirements for additional information
- CV formatting
- Event management
- Direct mailings
- Worked within a professional services or customer service environment
- Good computer skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a collaborative environment
- Above to prioritise a heavy workload.
We offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent, high-growth working environment.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: email@example.com
If you're ready to start your journey with us, send your CV and details through to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: firstname.lastname@example.orgGet in touch