Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
We're a people advisory firm that helps find, assess, build, and accelerate teams & leaders who are as good in practice as they are on paper. It’s people that power the world and make a business. That’s why the first question we always ask is: do you have the right people doing the right things? We’ll make sure the answer is ‘yes’! Everyone here is an industry expert, which means we can tailor our solutions to any challenge the C-suite is facing. Solutions like finding great leaders. Developing strong talent pipelines. And building high-performing, flexible teams with all the right skills. Whatever the business, we make it our business.
We offer Interim Management and Executive Search services on the Talent Acquisition side. On the Talent Consulting side, we offer Organisation Advisory, Leadership Assessment, Leadership Development & Talent Intelligence services.
Interim leaders are playing an ever-increasing role in organisations. Sometimes it’s to plug short-term skills gaps. More often it’s to lead change and drive transformation. Either way, we have the experience, expertise, and networks to help. Our Interim Management division is recognised as a market leading Platinum Provider by the Institute of Interim Management and offers deep sector expertise in Financial Services, Industrials, Consumer, Housing, Professional Services and Healthcare. As part of our ambitious growth journey and after a record 2022 within the Interim Management division, NSCG are now looking to bring in four new Consultants at either Senior Consultant or Principle Consultant level..
NSCG’s client base covers the C-suite of companies - ranging from start-ups to global Plcs, private equity and venture capital business, management consulting firms, NEDs, chairs, and our executive level Interims who require our support once they have secured an interim post. Successful applicants will be responsible for the management and development of this network.
We offer an end-to-end service for our clients. Senior and Principal Consultants are responsible for the full life cycle. Our Senior & Principal Consultants are also responsible for the attraction and retention of both executive level interims and senior clients.
We are looking for professionals with 5 – 10 years’ commercial experience in Professional Services. This can be within the recruitment industry or the management consulting sector.
Your interim network and client base will be senior executives - it is paramount that Senior & Principal Consultants are comfortable operating with professionals at this level.
You will be a results focussed, enthusiastic individual that is both team-orientated and hugely passionate about providing a first class experience for your Clients, Interims and Colleagues.
What we offer:
- Industry leading remuneration package. £150 - £200k OTE
- A bespoke two-year development programme as part of the NSCG Interim Academy. NSCG will tailor your training, and the sector you work in around your specific skill set and market opportunities. The Academy will support and develop our new Senior and Principal Consultants, allowing them to become the NSCG Directors and Partners of the future.
- The opportunity to work with fantastic clients and topflight interim managers who are at the pinnacle of their careers.
- A collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture that provides our people with both a fun & professional environment within which to significantly advance their careers.
- The opportunity to work with a leading business in its’ field.
- Agile working, 3 days office based (Leeds or London).
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
If you are interested to learn more – please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org