The NEOM Media Sector is creating a new centre for the region’s media and creative industries – by establishing the world’s first physically and technologically integrated hub focused on screen production, gaming and digital publishing, building the future of media.
The team was looking for a Studio Development Expert to be the driving force behind the development and growth of NEOM’s film and sound studio projects.
- The primary focus was to support the development of music venue assets working in collaboration with architects, engineers and NEOM stakeholders.
- Additionally, the consultants will need to support the E&C team with the development of a live event strategy that will drive content and footfall to the venues.
- Also responsible for identifying global best practices in music venue development, design and Needed to identify policy and regulation gaps, and recommend strategies to avoid or close these gaps, in order to set a new best practices in music venue development, design and Needed to identify policy and regulation gaps, and recommend strategies to avoid or close these gaps, in order to set a new best practice benchmark for NEOM.
- Identify risks associated with studio development and recommend strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Evaluated and diagnosed the current Music Venue Development Strategy, pulling on international best practice from music venue and stadium developments
- Identified gaps and proposed improvement
- Establish strategic partnerships with global venue design and operations
- Working with partners on the plan and design elements of 2000 to 10,000 capacity indoor venues and a stadium.