I’m a chartered occupational psychologist and an executive coach who is passionate about helping executives flourish in role and unleash their potential. Breadth of sector experience spanning corporate and consultancy roles.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
In a chartered occupational psychologist and executive coach. Over my career I have worked in corporate and consulting roles across leadership strategy, talent assessment and development.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
I balance psychological insight with practical behavioural change to help individuals and teams feel more fulfilled and effective at work.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
There’s loads of opportunities within the leadership consulting space! A shift more towards culture, ESG and organisational effectiveness – organisations are more conscious of the impact they have in the world,
- What’s your top three podcasts/books?
- Factfulness by Hans, Ola & Anna Rosling
- Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Step away and come back to it – I’m most productive in the morning!
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Do what you love and the rest will follow.