I’m a chartered occupational psychologist and an executive coach who is passionate about helping executives flourish in role and unleash their potential. Breadth of sector experience spanning corporate and consultancy roles.
My specialities include leadership strategy, talent management, executive coaching, and executive assessment
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
In a chartered occupational psychologist and executive coach. Over my career I have worked in corporate and consulting roles across leadership strategy, talent assessment and development.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
I balance psychological insight with practical behavioural change to help individuals and teams feel more fulfilled and effective at work.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
There’s loads of opportunities within the leadership consulting space! A shift more towards culture, ESG and organisational effectiveness – organisations are more conscious of the impact they have in the world.
- What’s your top three podcasts/books?
- Factfulness by Hans, Ola & Anna Rosling
- Four Thousand Weeks by Oliver Burkeman
- The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Step away and come back to it – I’m most productive in the morning!
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Do what you love and the rest will follow.