Working with the talent intelligence team supporting them with research requirements and from this contribute to building reports. Research may also include candidate identification and pre-screening.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
Many years of administrative support and a CIPD qualification in generalist HR.
- How are you helping people achieve their full potential?
Contribute to the team, share ideas, take responsibility and be accountable, open to receiving feedback, respect colleagues, aim to achieve my best on a daily basis. Self-motivated and reliable. Always positive and adaptable.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
Onwards and upwards, it’s a sector that’s growing and developing and has lots to offer.
- What are your top three books?
- Is that it? by Bob Geldof.
- Do disrupt, by Mark Shayler
- The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simison
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Never presume, and what other people think about you doesn’t count. It’s what you think about yourself that’s the most important!!