I’m a senior consultant within the interim management team focusing on industrial manufacturing. Joining in May 2023, I am looking forward to building a quality network of professionals and working with the team to deliver lasting value to our clients.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
Over 13 years in corporate client facing roles across financial services. The majority of my career has been in business development, focused on strategic sales to mid-large corporate clients in leasing and banking, selling financial solutions at board level. This includes five years with Lloyds Bank working within financial markets operations and large corporate BD.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
I believe the future of UK manufacturing is an exciting one – the challenges faced by the sector in recent years have been well documented and the impact of the pandemic and the energy crisis continues to be navigated. However, I believe the power of technological advancements including AI and robotics will have a profound impact on the sector as we face into the 4th Industrial Revolution. Combined with recent global events which have amplified the requirement for many to look at near shoring their supply chains, I believe the outlook for the sector is optimistic and it will continue to create new jobs and be a major contributor to UK GDP.
- What’s your top three podcasts/books?
1. Endurance – Alfred Lansing (Book)
2. Better angels of our nature – Steven Pinker (book)
3. In good company with Nicolai Tangen (podcast)
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Prioritise a task and focus on it until completion – combined with regular exercise!
- How do you prefer to start your day?
Black coffee and Wordle.
- What was your first job?
A farm hand at a local farm.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Have an open mind and never stop learning.