I’m the finance and operations director. I head up the finance, operations and IT functions, managing a team to ensure our systems and support services provide our consultants with the tools they need to serve our clients and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
Over 30 years’ experience as a chartered accountant and in various finance, commercial and operations roles. Most of my recent experience has been in the professional services sector.
- What do you love the most about your job?
Working with a talented team of people and encouraging and supporting colleagues to achieve their career aspirations.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
- Running, though given the speed I now go at, some may argue with the description. It provides a wonderful opportunity to switch off and clear your mind.
- Films, there is no substitute for watching a film on the big screen. Particularly when the whole family are there.
- Golf, which I find therapeutic and frustrating in equal measure.