I am the practice lead for our manufacturing and engineering division. Day-to-day I oversee the interim management advisory services we provide. We work directly with NEDs, chairs, PE investors, CEOs, MDs, business owners and divisional heads. Our mission is to ensure they have all the senior interim resource they need to achieve their goals – whether on a gap-fill basis, to manage a turnaround, or successfully guide a business through a period of transformational change.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I’ve been working in the recruitment Industry for 14+ years and have always been passionate about helping customers with business-critical change and transformational projects.
Having graduated from Nottingham University with a degree in Economics & Econometrics, I spent a year in IT recruitment with the S3 Group. Subsequently, I joined Michael Page and spent 10 years in marketing & digital recruitment, working my way up to the UK board, which I was a member of for 4 years. I joined NSCG in the spring of 2017 and have been leading the manufacturing practice within Interim Partners for over 3 years now.
- What do you love the most about your job?
I am privileged on so many fronts to be in this role. I get to work with some of the best people in the recruitment Industry. The culture here is mature, collegiate and very entrepreneurial.
I also have the pleasure of working day in day out with people who have reached the very top of their game within the manufacturing Industry. Whether this is the senior interim managers in our network or our clients, interacting with these professionals and being able to offer them important guidance is not a responsibility I take lightly.
- Achievements & credentials
I am also slowly (re)learning Greek. My father’s side of the family is from Cyprus and it is a personal goal to strengthen my ability to speak with them in their own language!
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
- I retired from semi-professional rugby in 2016 – a sport I have played since the age of six and I remain a passionate follower of the England Rugby Union team.
- My other sporting interest is boxing, which I have trained in since I was 15 and have been competing in as an amateur since 2018.
- My family – simply being anywhere with my wife Hannah and young son Andreas.