I’m an experienced researcher working in the talent intelligence team, supporting a wide range of clients with their talent strategy and acquisition, using data and market intelligence to help inform business decisions.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
Prior to working at NSCG, I worked at CRSI where I held a number of positions including associate consultant, analyst and project manager where my responsibilities ranged from market mapping through to managing project resourcing.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
By helping them to identify what is most important currently and ensuring they then act on this to ensure success.
- What are your thoughts on the future of your sector?
Following recent global events there will continue to be a shift in the balance between employers and their current and future employees in influencing what makes an organisation appealing to work for. This shift is likely to mean that our sector and the expertise it can provide will grow in prominence.
- What do you enjoy outside of work? Any hobbies?
Playing the piano, listening to live music, going to the theatre and International Rugby Union matches.
- What’s your top three books?
- Bounce by Matthew Syed
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
You can’t control everything only manage it.