I’m a director within our executive search team, leading the private equity practice.
- What experience and expertise do you bring to your role?
I’ve worked in search for twenty years where I have placed board directors, CEOs and management teams internationally.
- How are you helping people to achieve their full potential?
One of my favourite aspects of my role is getting to know my colleagues, finding synergy between them and my contacts and clients and making impactful introductions.
- What’s your go-to productivity trick?
Start the day with business development and it should carry on through the day.
- How do you prefer to start your day?
I am a morning person and wake early take the dogs for a walk and make a bowl of porridge.
- What was your first job?
Joined the Army from University, spent five years working in desert conditions preparing for war
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
Look after your customers and they will look after you.