Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
Are you looking to drive your own career pathway and destiny, unlock new opportunities and make a tangible difference to the success of both organisations and senior executives? If the answer is yes, we’re looking for ambitious, high-achieving search consultants to join our team and be part of the ongoing development and growth of NSCG talent acquisition and talent consulting.
The role of the consultant
As organisations prepare for a future beyond the crisis, leadership and workforces will need to evolve, adapt and transform. Businesses need to equip themselves with strong, capable leaders who can survive and thrive in uncertain times.
Moreover, clients partner with us for the best leadership and talent solution in the market. As a search consultant, you’ll be a trusted, strategic advisor to clients and influence at c-suite level.
Operating within a vertical market or within a functional specialism you will work on a wide range of search mandates for a broad portfolio of clients, including SMEs, the FTSE250, private-equity backed companies in the UK and multinationals.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the executive search practice, participating in business planning activities and the delivery of agreed plans
- Attending client briefings, preparing candidate reports and client documentation for longlist and shortlist meetings
- Ensuring client and candidate systems are up to date, recording all intelligence, candidate and client feedback collected through assignments on the database and other company systems
- Building on existing relationships to develop future business opportunities.
- Establishing new relationships within the sector to develop future business opportunities
- Identifying opportunities for the creation of case histories and thought leadership articles to support the growth and development of the business
- Supporting the wider business in broader leadership assignments as appropriate
- Working with internal and external researchers to maintain current knowledge of changes within, and affecting market sectors
- Contributing to the wider executive search team, and business, with regard to developing our service offering
Growing your potential
As a consultant, you’ll elevate your growth potential from learning and development opportunities and exposure to new, innovative thinking – at NSCG, you’ll be recognised for the successful outcomes you’ve helped to achieve for both clients and candidates.
Our brand positioning, marketing and networking activities provide a platform for you to demonstrate specialist expertise and earn a reputation for future-focussed thought leadership in your market.
We have market-leading technology to enable you to perform at your best and deliver a superior client and candidate experience.
A bit about us
New Street Consulting Group is a leadership consulting and talent solutions business. We’re embracing tomorrow’s world of work today – offering our clients smarter, new ways to solve their talent and business challenges.
Our business operates as a meritocracy with an open, supportive and entrepreneurial culture. Our colleagues exhibit our key values of being genuine, honourable, visionary, collaborative and brave.
Across our group, we find, assess, build and accelerate talent for our clients. Our multi-dimensional talent solutions are showing our industry the way forward. This means more success for our clients, our candidates, us as individuals, and our business.
We are looking for individuals who have the ambition to be the best in their field, who have high levels of drive and who show a genuine attitude for winning and developing business. You will be degree educated, intellectually curious, and have a track record gained winning and delivering search assignments across a range of mandates.
Whilst the strong preference is for candidates who have experience of working on assignments on a retained basis, we are happy to consider individuals with strong consultancy skills and the credibility required to transition from an agency/contingency environment.
Strong relationship building skills will be a key pre-requisite and you will ideally bring an established network. A commitment to quality and going the extra mile will be core to your work ethos. Ideal candidates will enjoy operating independently to deliver client briefs whilst contributing more widely as an integral member of the executive search and leadership consulting team.
- Leads by example, encouraging others to take pride in their work with the customer firmly at the centre of their approach
- Communicates in clear and simple terms, creates open and honest working environment but does not shy away from difficult conversations. Can provide positive and constructive feedback equally well to ensure a valuable candidate and client experience
- Organised and has the ability to prioritise to ensure client and candidate satisfaction is never compromised
- Enjoys working as part of a team but is also able to work independently and take personal responsibility for assignments
- Self-motivated and energetic, displaying a can do attitude
- Resilient; but also creative when faced with unforeseen challenges
- Will embrace technology and innovative ways of working with our clients
- Wants to learn and develop as an individual
We offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent, high-growth working environment.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: firstname.lastname@example.org