Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
As a people advisory firm, we know how incredible the impact can be when you have great people in the right roles. It’s why we focus on hiring and developing brilliant people for our clients – and for ourselves.
We’re looking for a brilliant person to support three of our senior Directors.
We have been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2023 and we are looking for a Personal Assistant in the delivery of a first-class support service to our CEO, Finance Director and HR Director. The role will include:
Assisting in the month-end close and preparation of monthly management accounts including group consolidation.
- Being a trusted point of contact for the CEO, Finance Director and HR Director. Dealing appropriately with correspondence, calls and visitors, and providing first-class administrative support to directors as appropriate,
- Diary management including the seamless co-ordination of travel, hotels and meetings whilst maintaining an awareness of key deadlines on behalf of Senior Directors, as well as organising company-wide events and meetings.
- Undertake project work and administration to support ongoing business development and group communications, including collating information, formatting documentation, organising meetings and developing presentations.
- Day-to-day administration support for the HR Director including entering information on to the HR systems, raising contracts, tracking information as required and assisting with advertisement response.
- Co-ordination and support of board, leadership and senior management team meetings including sending invites, booking rooms, organising conference calls, collating agendas, minute taking and recording and tracking of actions.
- Provide ad hoc administration and organisational support with aspects of office management and facilities management within the Leeds office.
What we’re looking for
You will have 5+ years of working in a senior administration role. You will have a “can do” attitude with good communication and organisational skills. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for offering excellent service with a friendly manner.
What you will get in return
- A diverse and inclusive culture that provides the autonomy and flexibility to drive your own career path, in a place where collaboration, connection and commitment is a given
- Agile working, 3 days officed based
- Bonus dependent on achievement of set objectives plus a great benefits package
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days dependent on length of service
How to apply
If you’re interested in learning more and want to be part of something incredible, then please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?