Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
New Street Consulting Group are a talent consulting business, working with a range of clients across sectors to help their businesses thrive by providing people based solutions. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The role would appeal to someone who is looking to develop their skills across the full marketing mix in a growing business.
Working with the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for product marketing, thought leadership and PR content creation including award entries, sales materials, articles, blogs, case studies, press releases, white papers and press statements.
Other responsibilities will also include:
- Providing end-to-end support for digital marketing campaigns working with external agencies to optimise PPC, PR and SEO activities.
- Own the end-to-end management of all promotional activity within Marketo including building all emails for campaigns, list management and setting up automated workflows to nurture,
qualify and convert leads
- Monitor & maximise campaign performance through tracking and reporting
- Ensure the smooth running of the website working with the external web developer for SEO, plugins and WordPress updates.
- Support the development of firmwide strategic initiatives, including development of brand
positioning and service proposition messaging.
- Research and implement strategic and tactical ideas aimed at increasing follower growth and
engagement levels across social media channels, particularly LinkedIn
- Provide ad hoc marketing support including internal comms, as and when required
Previous experience of working in B2B marketing is essential, with a preference for someone who has previously worked in a professional services/consulting business. You will have good copywriting and proof reading skills and have experience and an understanding of demand generation strategies and their execution. Other experience required will be:
- Experience working with external agencies for PPC, PR, SEO etc
- Experience of using CMS systems desirable. Familiarity with WordPress preferred
- Experience of using automation systems, ideally Marketo
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organise, self-motivate and use initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative with an eye for design. Canva and Adobe design suite experience preferred but not
We offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme and benefits package, personal development, career opportunities and an excellent, high-growth working environment.
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?
Realise your potential with a career at NSCG. Email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to our HR Director, Debbie Norman: firstname.lastname@example.org