Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
As a people advisory firm, we know how incredible the impact can be when you have great people in the right roles. It’s why we focus on hiring and developing brilliant people for our clients – and for ourselves.
We’re looking for more brilliant people to join our award-winning team.
This role will be centric in developing and delivering New Street Consulting Groups’ marketing strategy in line with group goals and objectives.You will be developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns across a range of channels to drive the growth of the group using your skills in content production, campaign management, website management, social media, email marketing and PR. You will be an expert in digital marketing techniques that reach and engage with the group’s target audiences. Key tasks will include:
Campaign planning and execution: Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, email, content marketing and SEM. This includes being an expert in Marketo to effectively gain efficiencies and enable automation.
Content creation and coordination: Produce compelling and consistent messaging in all marketing materials, including blog posts, social media content, landing pages, and advertisements.
Performance analysis and reporting: Use analytics tools to measure the success of marketing campaigns, identify areas for improvement, and prepare regular reports to share insight into campaign execution and inform future plans.
A/B testing: Conduct A/B tests on various elements of campaigns to optimize performance, such as ad copy, visuals, targeting, and landing page designs.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for marketing professionals with 5+ years experience and a passion for digital marketing within a b2b environment. You will be an expert in delivering leading generation campaigns through Marketo. You should bring the following skillset:
- Proven work experience (at least 5 years of work experience) of working in a senior marketing role with a focus on marketing campaign management.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and strategies
- Familiar with CRM (Salesforce experience preferred) and marketing analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, Looker, Hotjar, etc.) and Marketo.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
What you will get in return
- A good remuneration package
- A diverse and inclusive culture that provides the autonomy and flexibility to drive your own career path, in a place where collaboration, connection and commitment is a given.
- Agile working, 3 days office based in London.
How to apply
If you’re interested in learning more or want to be part of something incredible, then please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?