Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
As a people advisory firm, we know how incredible the impact can be when you have great people in the right roles. It’s why we focus on hiring and developing brilliant people for our clients – and for ourselves.
We’re looking for a brilliant person to join our finance team.
We have been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2023 and we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support our great finance team in the delivery of accounting operations, management and financial accounts, cash management and finance controls. The role will include:
Assisting in the month-end close and preparation of monthly management accounts including group consolidation.
- Ensure financial controls are correctly maintained and adhered to throughout the business.
- Making and entering payments (including preparing a monthly payment list for the Finance Director).
- Monthly accruals and prepayments analysis and reporting
- Maintaining the group’s purchase ledger
- Monitoring emails for queries from contractors and suppliers and adhering to SLA
- Delivery of various elements of credit control, bank reconciliations, sales ledger, and nominal ledgers as required.
- Assistance with the compliance onboarding process for new contractors
What we’re looking for
You will have 1-2 years working within a finance team or another department within an office environment . We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for offering excellent customer service and can evidence first-class relationship building skills.
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to qualify through AAT and ACMA/ACCA at the company’s expense, allowing you to progress your career as a qualified financial individual.
- A diverse and inclusive culture that provides the autonomy and flexibility to drive your own career path, in a place where collaboration, connection and commitment is a given
- Agile working, 3 days officed based
- Bonus dependent on achievement of set objectives plus a great benefits package
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days dependent on length of service
How to apply
If you’re interested in learning more and want to be part of something incredible, then please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?