Realise tomorrow’s potential with a career at NSCG
As a people advisory firm, we know how incredible the impact can be when you have great people in the right roles. It’s why we focus on hiring and developing brilliant people for our clients – and for ourselves.
We’re looking for a brilliant person to join our finance and compliance team as a Compliance Administrator.
We have been ranked in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2023 and we are looking for a Compliance Administrator in the delivery of first-class compliance support to our consultant population. The role will include:
- Performing background checks to ensure candidates can start work
- Managing the due diligence process
- Liaising with consultants, clients and candidates around vetting requirements
What we’re looking for
Experience in compliance is not necessary as full training and support will be given.
You will be used to working with individuals at all levels and have an excellent attention to detail. You will have previously worked in an office environment either in an administration of customer service role. You will need experience of utilising a number of MS Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have a first-class telephone manner and be good at building rapport with people. You will need to be super organised and used to working under pressure.
What you will get in return
- A diverse and inclusive culture that provides the autonomy and flexibility to drive your own career path, in a place where collaboration, connection and commitment is a given
- Agile working, 3 days office based
- Bonus dependent on achievement of set objectives plus a great benefits package
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 days dependent on length of service
How to apply
If you’re interested in learning more and want to be part of something incredible, then please contact Debbie on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re ready to invest in your future – are you ready to make our vision yours?