Our client, a leading provider of drinking water solutions for both companies and households requires an interim Finance Director in their UK Head Office for an initial 6-month period.
Key role requirements include:
· Oversee all financial functions, including Accounting, Payroll, O2C & P2P. Manage cash flow and working capital. Work with Corporate Head Office in Tampa, FL to ensure appropriate US GAAP and SEC filings are all up to date
· Design and implement a best-in-class finance function, building and improving systems, controls, processes, and workflows, including SOX controls
· Act as the company Senior Manager responsible for FCA compliance, regulations and reporting. Work with external suppliers to ensure that the company remains compliant and delivers training/CPD as required.
· Lead the annual budgeting and provide financial forecasts and projections. Develop and execute a comprehensive financial strategy that supports the organisation’s long-term growth and sustainability.
· Monitor and control operational costs while upholding service quality. Report on variances from the budget and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
· Implement and maintain financial management systems and tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy continuously.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders. Provide clear and transparent financial communication
This would suit an experienced FD/CFO who has knowledge of and supported on carve outs previously.
|Remuneration:||£800 - £900 per day|
|Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Sector:||Manufacturing & Engineering|
|Skills:||Finance Director, Manufacturing, Team Leadership|
|Date added:||8 Dec 2023|
|Closing date:||15 Dec 2023|
If you're ready to start your journey with us, send us your CV and details now.Apply now