My client a leader within the renewable energy field require a high performing Customer Operations/Customer Experience Director to provide immediate improvements in productivity. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successful restructure of customer operations, and underperforming teams, and will be able to demonstrate tangible results in a short time frame. They will put the customer at the heart of their decisions and plans, while prioritising the team’s performance against company goals.
- Quickly develop and implement process improvements in the Order Processing team to achieve daily order fulfillment targets.
- Develop a full suite of Sales Order Processing KPI’s and Metrics to manage and improve performance and output, e.g. number of customer interactions etc
- Devise and implement a customer-centric restructure of customer operations teams in line with company targets, vision, and values.
- Improve an under-performing team, through the development of leadership and teamwork skills to meet company targets and expectations.
- Manage day-to-day operations of customer focused teams, establishing company policies and procedures, and implement necessary changes.
- Evaluate overall performance of the customer operations teams and provide short, medium and long term plans to accommodate our rapid growth.
- Create operation strategies to increase employee productivity, maximise output, and improve the customer experience.
- Use customer intelligence to drive decisions.
- Develop Relationship with Product Management, Supply Chain (Procurement), Operations (Warehousing and Logistics) and Sales Teams to support the smooth and seamless customer Order through the business and to the customer delivery location
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to analyse business intelligence and data that identify customer operations improvements.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Able to drive and motivate a team
- Determine targets aligned with company goals
- Customer centric focus
- Problem solving and able to design, improve and drive structure and processes, increasing efficiency and output
- Expert knowledge of safety, efficiency and quality standards
- Agile and quickly effective
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge and experience of successful customer-centric, highly productive business models
- An experienced Interim with a track record of Customer Service / Order Processing scale up in hyper growth
- Experience of taking an existing team and rapidly developing and coaching them to adopt new ways of working and increase the pace of activity and operations drumbeat.
- Experience in working in environments without good systems in terms of ERP or CRM, certainly in environments where systems have been outgrown given the hyper growth
- The ability to get hands on and on the shopfloor leading the team, as well as stepping back and thinking about the future state in terms of Customer Experience and Journey as well as systems.
- Ability to juggle a lot of topics and issues at the same time
- Ability to add value and make a difference in days or a week rather than many months
|Renumeration:||£800 - £1000 per day|
|Industry:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
|Sector:||Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure|
|Skills:||customer experience/customer operations/customer journey|
|Date added:||23 Jun 2022|
|Closing date:||7 Jul 2022|
If you're ready to start your journey with us, send us your CV and details now.Apply now