Own the strategic product vision and roadmap for all external customer facing and internal software and IT infrastructure.
Take ownership and have responsibility for Third-Party software development and other IT Suppliers.
Research, collate and articulate business requirements from the market, customers, suppliers, partners, and staff.
- User interface
- Customer API
- Supplier/partner integrations
- Internal CRM, supply chain, warehouse, and finance applications
Communicate the product roadmap, features, and benefits to key stakeholders inside and outside the business.
Manage and support product owners and scrum masters in their role within the Scrum process.
Promote and support the use of Agile methodologies across the group.
Source and manage software development suppliers working within the Scrum framework to maximise velocity and quality of developed software.
Define and implement a product release cadence which delivers predictable value to the business whilst optimising the productivity of the software development resources.
Oversee the initial 12 – 18 month project to re-engineer the core applications into a modern platform with API micro services, CI / CD and automated testing.
Recruit in a challenging Market globally
- Experience Managing a team
- Excellent Communicator
- Experience in Coaching and Mentoring
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to be hands on
|Renumeration:||£800 - £1200 per day|
|Industry:||Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain|
|Sector:||Energy, Utilities & Infrastructure|
|Date added:||20 Jun 2022|
|Closing date:||4 Jul 2022|
If you're ready to start your journey with us, send us your CV and details now.Apply now