New Street Consulting Group invited equality, diversity and inclusion leaders from various industries to share their experiences on setting up and developing an in-house D&I function.
They discussed potential pitfalls and necessary steps at every maturity level at our recent webinar, now available to view on-demand.
This cross-sector panel discussion will interest you if you are:
- a HR director wanting to benchmark your D&I maturity against other organisations
- a D&I leader seeking practical hints & tips
- a CEO who only knows D&I as a regulatory or HR concern
- a talent acquisition expert looking to influence c-suite talent strategies
- a technical leader struggling to build diverse teams
- a commercial leader looking to understand how your peers support neuro-diverse team members
- or if you have any questions about the practical steps you can take to build a more diverse workplace.
Our panelists shared their experiences on setting up and developing strategies from the ground up, focussing on all levels of maturity.
Please register to view below.
Monica Chadha, Independent Non-Executive Director
- 25+ years experience leading consumer, retail, publishing and higher education
- Member of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for AI, Chair of the British Independent Film Awards Advisory Board, advisor to the European Women’s Leadership Programme in Cinema, and advisor to Onboarding Officers.
- 2018 ambassador for Women on Boards and awarded a ‘Super NED’ by FDS Director Services and the University of Salford
- Recognised as one of the top 50 Women to Watch in the UK in the 2019 Female FTSE Board Report
Marvyn Harrison, Co-founder of DEI Partnership – BELOVD Agency
- Founder and driving force behind Dope Black CIC, an educational and healing platform designed to improve outcomes for for black people in the UK, US and on the African continent.
- Oversees strategic consultancy XYXX where he has worked with Samsung, WPP, Omnicom and City Football Group
- Has worked to deliver campaigns for Universal, Sony, Ciroc, Playstation and W Hotel.
Susan Miller-Jones, Interim Head of Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality – KPMG
- Over the last 5 years has held HR lead roles for tax and audit at KPMG and now is the head is inclusion, diversity and social equality.
- Has held senior HR roles at Barclays Bank, UBS, Lehmen Brothers and Brunswick Group
- Extensive experience advising global firms around change projects and colleague investment programmes.
Celia Pronto – Women on Boards Ambassador and MD of Love Home Swap
- Four years experience as chief customer and digital officer and member of the ExCo at Casual Dining Group
- Previously group marketing and e-commerce director and board member of Ford Retail Group, and held senior marketing roles at IHG, Unilever, STA Travel and Bookatable.
- NED at Moto Hospitality and South East Water, ambassador for Women on Boards and advisory board member for social enterprise marketingKind
Kulbir Shergill, Director of Social Inclusion – University of Warwick
- European Business Diversity Awards winner
- 20 years of cross sector D&I leadership experience
- Has supported KPMG, Grant Thornton, Nacro, AXA Investments and the Bank of England
- Supported a major UK entity to achieve first place in The Stonewall Work Place Equality Index
- Led her organisations to the Times Top 50 Places for Women to Work list three times, and the Top Ten Public Sector for Business in the Community for race and gender list twice.
- Finalist for Inclusive Culture & Transparency Awards for Opportunity Now, National Business Awards for Inclusive Leadership, and has won the National Housing Award for Race Equality Strategy, British Diversity Award.
Lauren von Stackelberg, Global Head of Inclusion & Diversity – Expedia Group
- Forbes 30 Under 30 award winner
- Co-chair of the Executive Committee of Foreign Sisters, Trustee and Chair of the Diversity Advisory Committee of Founders 4Schools, trustee and executive board member of the Ubunye Challenge and a member of the steering committee of the Employers for Pay Equity Consortium.
- Set up J.P. Morgan’s first Female Client Strategy programme
Register to view on-demand
Already registered? Click here to login and view the webinar.