We live in volatile times – new business models, new technology, agile ways of working and regulation are constantly changing the way organisations work. But more has changed than the physical location of the workplace. Organisations are now exploring, optimising and redefining their employee experience and in turn, looking at more innovative ways of building employee engagement.
In this webinar, we hear from senior leaders from across financial services on what they’ve learned in the past 18 months and how they’re re-imagining the employee experience.
- How has COVID-19 impacted the way you view the employee experience?
- What does the data and insights say about your organisation? (appreciate broad brush themes as people won’t want to share the bad bits!)
- What does the new remote/ hybrid/ gig world of work mean for employee engagement and the broader employee experience?
- What is the glue now holding together the employee experience? Is a company’s purpose now more important?
- How can we maintain community and connection in a remote/ hybrid model?
- What are the best boards doing to address these challenges?
About the speakers
Bobby Console-Verma (Chair)
CEO, Board Advisor and Entrepreneur
Co-founder of 1fs Wealth and advisory board member to Grant Thornton
Former CEO, Tower Gate Capital and MJH Fund Management
Portfolio Non-Exec Director and Chairman
Board member, UK Finance and Cashplus
Former CEO, Hampshire Trust Bank
Portfolio Non-Exec Director, Interim COO & Strategic Advisor
Non-Executive Director, Target Group
Active Member of IoD, NEDonBoard and Women on Board
Asset management CEO and NED
Co-lead for ‘The Diversity Project’
Author of ‘Build Back Better’ white paper
FTSE 100 and Private Equity HR Director / CHRO
Currently CHRO for FNZ Group, previously Dell and Pearson
Extensive experience in global talent strategy and organisational transformation
Register to watch
Already registered? Click here to login and view the webinar.