Agile talent solutions
Customer service outsourcing
Smarter outsourcing solutions for customer management operations
In a digitally disrupted world, during and post global pandemic, organisations are having to adapt faster than ever in how they serve customers. At the same time, COVID-19 has increased the demand on customer care functions in some industries, while creating a shift in customer priorities and expectations. In many sectors, this is transforming the future of how customer management is done.
Our interim specialists and leadership consultancy solutions rapidly build your capacity to plan and deliver change. This allows you to move quickly to reshape, and enhance, your customer experience – either hand in hand with, or independent of, digital transformation. Through our agile resourcing services, we can scale up your existing teams – or source and engage whole new ones.
Deploy resources at speed & mitigate risk
With the unpredictable nature the pandemic still impacting the customer management industry on an international scale, organisations are looking for more agile ways to deploy resources at speed and mitigate risk, against a backdrop of disruption with traditional office-based workforces fully moving to a remote/online working model.
We can source and assess talent with the right skills, creating a pipeline of talent to prevent gaps in service provision – drawing on our longstanding 10 years+ experience of hiring to customer contact, management and operational teams in financial services, professional services and not-for-profit sectors.
How we help
- Deployment of experienced, interim customer management professionals to deliver change and lead operational initiatives
- Leadership consultancy: assessment and development to build in-house capability
- Executive search: sourcing and assessing senior customer experience leaders
- Customer-centric, digital transformation consultancy
- Agile talent solutions: scale up customer service/complaint handling teams fast
- Data protection: give customers full confidence in your data handling
We provide talent solutions for:
- Deploying people resources to deal with an expected increase in call volumes and complexity
- Providing cover/back-fill of skilled personnel at speed for staff who may be off sick
- Maintaining client service levels through customer satisfaction for people in trying circumstances
How you benefit
- Increase responsiveness to customer demand and expectations
- Enable a faster response to reshaping customer care and service
- Out-perform competitors in pre-empting customer needs
- Drive efficiencies in customer service operations
- Better balance of digital and personal customer service
Assessing skills and competency for customer service
The way in which organisations approach customer interactions is what differentiates them from their competitors. Good customer service is essential to reputation and brand image. Identifying those candidates who are most likely to be helpful and co-operative, remain energetic and personable, comply with company procedures and restrain hostility is therefore crucial. But discovering how a candidate will act in customer service settings can be challenging, and that is where the CSI can help.
The CSI (Customer Service Inventory) from TestsDirect reveals underlying personality traits and provides recruiters with real insight into a candidate's approach to delivering customer service. Key features of the CSI include:
- Developed in conjunction with customer service organisations
- Based on actual behaviours that predict success
- Applicable to a wide range of customer service roles
- Administered online in just 15 minutes
CSI reports are generated instantly and compare candidates with over 700 customer service employees drawn from 18 different job roles.
Get ready for IR35
With changes to the IR35 legislation hitting the private sector in April 2021, now is the time to ensure you're fully prepared so that the changes are implemented smoothly. Learn more about our IR35 compliance managed service for businesses engaging volume contractors and service providers.Learn more
Explore our industry sector expertise
Together, our consultants, specialists, interims and candidates bring a depth of industry expertise gained through first-hand experience in every major sector of the UK economy.Learn more